These past months have seen the worst of me.
I became more negative, lazy than I thought I had it in me to.
It’s time to change me.
To make visible changes before January 2018.
For the start, I’ll be giving up these bad habits;
1. Negative Self-talk
2. Thinking less of me
3. Criticizing everything and everyone (including me)
4. Complaining about everything and everyone
5. Wishing the past or present was different
6. Internalizing and taking everything personally
8. Seeking validation and approval from others
10. Laziness in taking care of my body
11. Letting fear and anger bully me
12. The need to control everything
13. The need to have every moment filled with activity or noise
With God’s help and lots of consistent and intentional actions on my part, I can pull this through. It’s not going to be easy I know. But the results will be worth it. So I’ll try.
What bad habits are you willing to give up before 2018?