In a day where technology rules the world, I would easily say, I can’t go without my comouter and cell phone.
But recently my computer crashed after installing a new update. First I thought arghh!!! Grace, your life just ended, everything is gone.
But then I only felt that way for a brief moment and began to marry my phone until I raise money to fix it. So my life didn’t end after all.
I know a lot of people who can’t go a day without their cell phones, maybe me too…
But what really are your essentials? Things you can’t go a day without?
Omit things like water, air, food, shelter etc.
Omit God — because He isn’t a thing.. and He is life.
Here’s mine: This is in practical sense of life, not philosophical.
If it were philosophical, I would say:
- My Passion or dreams— they keep me going.
- Love— because, what is life without love?
- Freedom/alone time — I thought this was an introvert thing, till lately I discovered that everyone needs ‘alone time’ everyone needs the freedom to be. During this time, I am regenerated, re-energised, I get clarity.
If it were Idealistic, I would say:
- Money — answers all things…
- People— I’m not an island, right?
- My computer/phone— of course I had to put ’em here.
In real, practical sense:
- Books — because I can’t stop wanting to know more.
- Notebooks/pen — because reading isn’t enough.
- My Glasses — because the world is blur without them. And I might just give a blank stare if someone greets me from a certain distance.
Those are my essentials. What are yours?
What are #3things you can’t live without?
Join in… let’s hear you…