November was great. Lots of mistakes, missed opportunities and lessons. I am super excited that December is here already, which means I’m very eager to jump into 2018.
This months goal is mostly centred around planning, setting goals for 2018, and a few things I need to take care of before the year ends.
Here we go!
- Do a Bible Study on Forgiveness.
- Journal my progress in my Bible journal.
- Schedule all blog post for the month.
- Follow the blog goals I had earlier shared
- Email blog collaborators for upcoming collaborative post
- Finish 2018 blog planner and share on the blog
- Send all my clients a ‘Thank you note’
- Make 2 wedding cakes
- Read: Built To Last by Jim Collins and Success Principles by Jack Cranfield.
- Set goals for 2018
- Create a daily routine and follow it.
- Speak more positively
- Track habits.
- Keep a journal.
- Call home often.
- Write a ‘Thank you letter’ to my parents
- Chat up old friends
- Be more active (Run at least twice a week)
- Declutter my home and prepare for 2018
- Research how to make my own cleaning products and make some ahead.
- Gift my neighbors mini Cakes for Christmas.
- Give me a treat.
That’s it friends. My December goals. I may not accomplish all these goals, and some may change as events occur. But I’ll be happy I tried and every trial will make me better than I was.
What are your December Goals?