Hello Champion 💪✌🤗🙋♀️
I am doing this through personal development, personal growth, self-love, changing my words, blogging, inspiring others and other aspects I will outline in this post.
The journey has already begun and it is one that is definitely going to change me for the better!
I had made mention of documenting every detail of this journey, most of which I’ll share on this blog.
So I’m putting together my key moves in this series ‘how to create the life you want in 16 easy steps.’
If you happen to find yourself in a similar state and need to recreate or rediscover yourself; or know someone, I hope and pray that this series will be a valuable resource to you in your journey.
Are you interested in taking this journey along with me? I am putting this together for you, so you too can work on creating the life you want.
These are easy, reflective and actionable steps that you can incorporate into your life overnight or in a couple of days and literally start your path to a better you right now!
Every step is the exact tools I am incorporating into my life, actions I am taking every day on this journey and hope to sustain afterward.
So, before I ramble on too much, here is an outline of the series and dates they’ll be up on the blog:
- Step 1. (24/10) Evaluate your Current situation
- Step 2. (26/10) Accept 100% responsibility for your life
- Step 3. (28/10) Expected future… Dream again… Enter the future
- Step 4. (30/10) Establish your core ideologies
- Step 5. (01/11) Set Goals.. determine what actions you need to take to make your dreams happen (to create the life you want)…
- Step 6. (03/11) Form new habit.
- Step 7. (05/11) Change your words.
- Step 8. (07/11) Create or adopt a Daily Routine
- Step 9. (09/11) Look for Opportunities.. learn something new
- Step 10 (11/11) Adopt a healthy and fitness lifestyle
- Step 11. (13/11) Read!
- Step 12. (15/11) Make God more than a priority.
- Step 13. (17/11) Get Organized
- Step 14. (19/11) Practice Self-care
- Step 15. (21/11) Do a Social Media Detox or fast…
- Step 16. (23/11) Document everything– progress, lessons learned, track goals… Journal..
This is what the next couple of weeks will look like for me on this blog. I may chip in a couple of unrelated spilled thoughts(fiction, life lessons, musings) in between, to ease up things.
After every post I will return here to link each step to it’s post. And would probably create an eBook out of this series. However, lets keep our fingers crossed.
That’s it guys. We begin tomorrow. Come around. Read. Contribute. Comment. Share. And most of all learn something.
I am inviting you to join me, to start your journey to becoming your best self. If you decide to, shoot me an email: (uwakgrace-at-gmail-dot-com) or reach out to my on Facebook: Grace Esedeke or any means that is convenient for you. I have a few templates, worksheets or personal recommendations.
Lets get Creating..