This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
I am sharing my 2018 reading list for this obvious reasons:
- to inspire you, who knows you might want to read a book on my list or get introduced to a book you didn’t know.
- you could gift me one of the books– a very kind gesture that will be very much appreciated.
This is a non-fiction book list. This year, I decided not to read any fictional work, though I know I might not completely stick to this plan.
In the last 4 years, my reading culture has really gone bad. I went from reading 100 plus books in a year to 50, then to 20 then 10 then nothing. So this year, I want to pick up. Read more books. And more books.
So, Hello devoted and aspiring readers; what is your reading goals for 2018? For me, that will be to read 50 books (ebooks included), blogs, articles, news site not included. 50 is huge for a habit I’m getting back into but It’s worth a try.
Here’s my 2018 reading List:
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
- Girlboss — Sophia Amoruso
- How To Win Friends And Influence People — Dale Carnegie (reread)
- The Richest Man in Babylon — George S. Clason (reread)
- Grace –Max Lucado
- Spark — John J. Ratey
- Money — Kate Northrup
- Originals –Adam Grant
- The Entrepreneur Mind — Kevin D. Johnson
- In The Company of Women — Grace Bonney
- Thinking, Fast and Slow –Daniel Kahneman
- Good to Great –Jim Collins
- Anxious for Nothing –Max Lucado
- How the Mighty Fall –Jim Collins
- Contagious –Jonah Berger
- Conscious Capitalism –John Mackey
- Habits –Charles Duhigg
- Strengths Finder –Tom Rath
- The Confidence Code –Katty Kay
- Unleash your Inner Money babe –Kathrin Zenkina
- The Automatic Millionaire –David Bach
- You are a Badass at making money –Jen Sincero
- Daily Routines –George Whittaker
- Grace Not Perfection –Emily Ley
- Rhythm of Life –Matthew Kelly
- When God makes you wait — Adam Houge
- Handle with Prayer –Charles Stanley
- The Compound Effect –Darren Hardy
- Financially Ever After –Jeff Opdyke
- The Prayer Box — Lisa Wingate
- Steal Like an Artist –Austin Kleon
- Ralph Lauren —
- Made in America — Sam Walton
- What I know for sure –Oprah Winfrey
- Direct from Dell —
- The First Billion is the Hardest –T. Broone Pickens
- Call Me Ted –Ted Turner
- Zero to One –Peter Thiel
- Essays of Warren Buffet —
- How to Win at the Sport of Business –Mark Cuban
- The Virgin Way –Richard Branson
- Onward —
- Business at the Speed of Thought –Bill Gates
- The Imperfect Disciple –Jared Wilson
- God is Just not Fair –Jennifer Rothschild
- True Feelings –Carolyn Mahaney
- The Freedom of Self Forgetfulness –Timothy Keller
- Every Good Endeavor –Timothy Keller
- The Reason for God –Timothy Keller
- Free of Me: Why Life Is Better When It’s Not about You –Sharon Hodde Miller
That’s it. my 2018 reading list. This list doesn’t include books I might receive from publishers and book review sites in exchange for my honest review.
I intend to buy these ones as I’ve not bought a book for a year plus. This might seem like a huge list, but it’s completely doable.
So, whats on your 2018 reading list? What books are you looking to read this year? Share in the comment.