Cheers to November! Hasn’t this just been the quickest year?!
Do you set monthly goals? Have you already set your November goals?
- Complete a 30 day Scripture writing and study on Thanksgiving. (Tried. Didn’t do up to 30 days. Inconsistency…)
- Create a new prayer journal
- Write out 30 promises or positive confessions
- Become committed to Church again.
- Write out 30 ‘I WILL’ in the book of Psalms.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT GOALS:
- Read 2 new books and finish up the ones I left uncompleted.
- Read articles (at least 2 each day) related to my blogging niche and something I’m working on.
- Sign up for courses on Blogging, business developer, Creative writing etc.
- Soul Journal
- 30 days gratitude journalling (didn’t get upto 30 days. Inconsistency… but its a great exercise and I’m definitely going to repeat in December.)
- Sell 20 (and more) birthday and wedding cakes
- Increase Blog followership by 50% (not upto 50% though. But in a good place.)
- Write ‘Dear Christian’ one chapter a day.
- Begin working on free printables
- Comment on all blogs I follow
- Find new blogs to follow
- Relaunch Youtube channel
- Make 2 videos for YouTube
- Create a Pinterest group board (Here’s the link to request an invite: Blog Sharing Spree or follow me on Pinterest then shoot me an email with your pinterest username or email so I can send you an invite)
HEALTH & FITNESS:
- 30 days run (glad to get back into my running shoes)
- Make organic DIY product for face and skin treatment (started with cinnamon and warm water… the thing worked like magic on face, cleared all the pimples and lfet my face feeling soft like a baby’s face. this is no joke)
- 7 days Detox
- Celebrate Dad’s birthday.
- Visit parents on a weekend
- Spend more time with siblings.
- Clean and declutter my room
- 5 random acts of kindness
There it is. My November goals.
I will update this post every week to mark the goals I have accomplished.
Over to you;
Do you set monthly goals(No? Why?) What are your November goals?